Saturday, August 16, 2008

Slow going on the Porsche

It's been a long while since I've made a post and I apologize. The last 6 months have been very busy with my new job, family and other things in life that have taken priority over my project car. That said, the Porsche 911 as not been forgotten and in fact has been painted beautifully by my father-in-law Warren, and the guys at Ocean Paint and Body. I'll get some more pictures posted soon but wanted to throw one out there so you can all see the progress here. We've lots of plans for the Porsche and as anyone who's done a project car knows, it's just a matter of time and money; neither in surplus at this time.

Digg It | Reddit It | Add to del.icio.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far it looks awesome, although it seems to be much work left. Could you post some specs what´s still to make, maybe some people here could help you in forwarding your project by hints;)

Unknown said...

Starting a 1974 project myself interested in you stripe and discuss hobby.from carlsbad as well
david