Friday, August 24, 2007

Blog renamed

You may (or may not) have noticed that I've renamed this blog 1974 Porsche 911 from the original "Porsche Build or Bust". Why you ask, to make it easier to find in the search engines. Yes, I am adopting the best practices that I talk about all day and build into products within my own sites. I don't expect to make this 1974 Porsche 911 the hottest spot on the internet but it shouldn't be completely hidden either. If you're reading this post I have to assume you've found the new url and are updating your bookmarks.
I've also created two other blogs to sell off my current (small) stable of motorcycles. More on this in future but if you're interested you can click the links to find out more about my 2003 Suzuki SV650S and my equally nice 2003 BMW F650GS Dakar.

No comments: